Sunday, September 27, 2009

EDGAR ALLAN POE GALLERY SHOW!

Well, been a few weeks since an update was made. I submitted something to Art In The Age for their open call exhibit on Edgar Allan Poe. I made a 19x25 two color screen-print for it and got accepted. The opening night celebration is on October 2nd at 6pm to 8pm at the Art In The Age Store/gallery on 3rd street between Arch and Race Streets in Olde City. I am really excited because it is my first art print, and my first time in a gallery in Philadelphia.

Also, check out the postcard for the event below. A detailed shot of my piece is on the front!


I have some posters, armbands and maybe some video footage that I will be posting on here in the next few days. Also, Uncontrolable Urge #4 is slowly creeping up! Trying to have shirts for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment